From:
Bridget Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:45:56 +1300
Hi All,
This is my first post to the list, but I have been reading all the wonderful
posts for a few weeks now. You guys are so knowledgable! I have been
following a paleo diet for some years now and was really excited to read
Ray's book this year, partly because it was so great to know that the diet I
had devised for myself (due to chronic fatigue and allergies) was being
endorsed by others! I wasn't the only one who thought grains etc were bad. I
recently came across this list and am amazed by the depth of knowledge shown
here. I'm qualified as a doctor but have not practiced for some years as I
became very disillusioned by modern medicine's 'treat the symptoms' approach
and didn't feel I was actually helping people that much. Plus,I'm a full
time mother and love it! I have always been more interested in the nutrition
and prevention side of medicine and I thought I knew a bit about it, but the
posts here have really taught me a lot! I have a special interest in diet
and depression, and would be very interested to hear more about that from
anyone who knows. Or if that is off-topic, then as Dori said in her post,
feel free to email me privately with this.
Thanks
Bridget.