From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 21:14:56 +0100
>From: Paul Getty <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: [P-F] Weight Gain; Was: How Fat Are the Natives?
>Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:31:38 -0500
>

>That is a LOT of food.
>Paul

I think the key here is varaition. May calorie intake varies. I can eat 2
meals one day and 5 another.
Probably 5000 kcal daily it would be a chalange.
Since I almost get rid of low blood sugar problems I can go almost whole day
without food but when I eat I eat.I think overeating and undereating are the
natural pattern of feeding rather than breakfast everyday at 7 lunch at 12
and so on.

Paul Sand