From:
Philip Spottswood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 03:52:07 +0600
I wonder if these special exercise plans were used by the caveman?  Did
they have their exercise rooms at 61 degrees Fahrenheit???   Was their
room  exceptionally clean???  What happened when they had to run for
hours to catch their prey???  I will stick to walking briskly for a
couple of hours a day.  It is restoring my health (I am 60) and I am
feeling healthier (thanks to the Caveman diet too).  Phil