From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 23:08:00 -0700
e how to NOT buy farmed salmon.
>Anyone have ideas/sources?
i am living in british colombia and have easy access to wild salmon, i am
drying it myself for the winter , it taste wonderful (no salt,  dry at low
temperature, with skin to keep the precious fat )
i am allready drying more than i need to exchange for other paleo food to
which i have no access, like wild pine nuts in the shell. I will be happy to
exchange with you for other dry wild meats or nuts, whatever you have easy
access to. Or i will sale it to you if you live in an aera that doesn't
produce real food anymore.
I am looking for in shells, not heated nuts like pistachios, pecans ,black
walnuts hickories, butter nuts.almonds.
ripe olives harvested from the tree and packed in glass jar without any
thing else.
Dry buffallo, or wild games grass fed...
i have acces myself  to shrimps, and higland cattle grass fed beef, organic
filbet and walnuts, in enough quantities to spare some. Just let me know in
advance, so i don't miss the opportunity to get those rare foods
jean-claude