From:
Belinda Lawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 18:14:32 +0000
Hey, Neil, since you are getting it from Wellness too, do you keep
yours frozen or let some thaw a bit in the 'fridge before taking it in
to work.  I ask because I'm trying to do the same thing -- take it for
lunch.  I'm not much for planning ahead, but eating out for lunch is
both expensive and decidedly less than healthy, potentially anyway.
At least taking pemmican is easy.

We have a fridge/freezer here at work for lunches, so today, I just
grabbed a handful and squirreled them away in the freezer for later.
Their website says you can just grab one out of the freezer and let it
thaw for about 20 minutes, so I was going to give that a shot today.
But since you're already several steps ahead, I thought I'd use the
benefit of your experiences!  :-)

-Belinda