From:
Possum Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:53:12 -0400
Greetings to all on the list,
My name is Kevin Raper. I live in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains
in Rural Greenville County, SC. I have been interested in Paleonutrition for
quite a while now, just didn't know what to call it :-)  I am a member of
the local mountain man community and the Clan of The Black Dragon.
Pre-1840's mountain man re-enacting is more of a lifestyle than a hobby for
me. I would much rather eat wild foods I find in the woods than the
so-called foods found in the supermarket!
In the past month, I have lost 4 inches following Ray Audette's diet! I was
already doing most of it, but I was eating corn and wild rice I was picking
on the creek banks.

I want to give special thanks to Dori Zook for introducing me to this list
and to Ray's book. I also want to thank Dave for helping me subscribe to the
list. My ISP, Bluelight.com was blocking my subscribe command to the server.

Kevin Raper
Piedmont, SC