Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 07:10:43 -0800
Hi Shirley,

It may be my recipe. I posted it last summer.

Here's what the ingrediants are, you can modify the amounts to what you
need.  For my family I use:

1.0 pounds ground chicken (or turkey, but I like chicken better)
1.0 pounds ground pork
1.0 pounds ground lamb (or veal)
2.0 pounds ground beef.

3 large eggs

1/2 C milk (or water)

2 packages lipton onion soup mix
2 packages Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix

Mix all ingrediants well, form into loaf, or two smaller loaves.  Bake at
350 until done. leftovers are the BEST.  If you don't kindle to the packaged
soup mixes, you can always use your own spices and fresh veggies like bell
peppers, carrots, parsley, cilantro, tomatoes,

No bread is used. And it's hard to keep for leftovers because it is YUMMY.
But that's why I make it with 5 pounds of meat total.  I take a few slices
to work for breakfast and make the office drool when I warm it up. I use a
toaster oven to warm it up because it makes the edges crunchy. YUM

Enjoy-

Trish