Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:06:04 -0800
You have to explain it to them......even butchers I am amazed sometimes
don't know what suet is. Finally I explained it and then he gave me some and
labelled the package, "SUIT"

Keep trying. It can be very frustrating. Haunt any small butcher shop and
tell them that when the break down a side of beef, you want the fat around
the kidneys called suet.

Regarding HGH, I heard an ad on the radio saying that Human Growth Hormone
can restore the thyroid.

Has anyone else heard that? or know anything about HGH?

BTW, the paleo diet seems to stop most autoimmune disease. With our kids ,
some moms are finding that the vax do start an autoimmune response where the
body seems to attack the thyroid.

If we are on paleo, why does not that attack stop? I have had my son on
paleo for a long time (with huge improvement) but his thyroid is still so weak.

I hate to have him on thyroid meds but if I don't the candida comes back.