Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2012 06:48:13 -0700
Trish - I had great success turning around many digestive problems via
the use of home-made high meat. I just started with good quality,
grass-fed beef, let it age in a jar (open to the outside air once a day
to make oxygen available) and waited about 3-4 weeks until it was good
and stinky :-) Then had a bite a day for a few days, then a little more.
No more constipation, other "conditions" also vanished and, as Geoff
said, had a great lift in spirits. For me, that is "industrial strength"
probiotics (and not just the "lacto.." types of bacteria one tends to
find in OTC probiotics). I ate the high meat in small-ish quantities for
about 4-6 months until things were more-or-less normalized (and come
back to it periodically if needed). By the way, on an excellent
(nutrient-dense) diet, bowel habits are often not daily - especially
when changing the diet over time. Like fluconazole, unheated honey is
also a fungicide and may be beneficial to swish around in the mouth (few
times a day?).
-=mark=-