From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 12:00:02 -0800
Irene, I do this also, my hubby's work has a lot of parties or banquet
type dinners. I use a clear glass with a lime floating in it while at a
party, no one bugs me to have an alcoholic drink. =o] They think I
already have one. =o]
Trish

> So I started drinking club soda (wish I could afford Perrier all the
> time).
> I buy the store brands in cans (so it doesn't get flat) by the case.
> The
> name brands sometimes have added salt/sodium. I usually drink it
> plain, but
> sometimes add a slice of lemon or lime, or other fruit.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.