From:
"Raymond, Charles E. x1280" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 10:22:13 -0500
Cain, my dog, eats most of my meals now seeing as he won't eat his dog food.
Plus, since I've learned and began following a Paleo diet, I can't hardly
stand to see him eat anything other than real foods. The wife isn't
convinced yet, she thinks I'm slowly killing myself with my caveman diet.
So, we'll just have to wait and see.

On a positive note, my wife did find me a new item at the store last night.
Tuna packed in Olive Oil, it say "new" on the label and the only ingredients
are tuna, olive oil, and the dreaded salt.