From:
Michael Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 17:39:04 -0500
If she is willing to go to any lengths and really wants to lose weight I would
suggest the one food per meal diet. I have lost 111 pounds on this paleo diet
while laying in bed  most of the time  because of surgery (no exercise). On
just eating paleo I lost 30 pounds at first then I began to gain ( 10 lbs)
until I went simply to one food per meal and the weight really came off. I
can't say it will work for everyone
but it is worth a try to see.

Michael