From:
Elizabeth Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 16:15:09 -0700
I've found this incredible site with archived health shows on all sorts
of topics -- I listen to this while I do other work. There is one on the
hunter-gatherer diet as well as interviews with Sally Fallon and Mary
Enig among others.The one with Sally was a real eye opener -- the food
industry is even worse than I thought. The host Layna Berman is a pretty
cool lady. The first link sends you to her archives and the second link
is to all of KPFA shows several other of which are health related.

http://www.kpfa.org/archives/archives.php?id=29

http://www.kpfa.org/archives/

Enjoy!

Liz