From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 18:08:37 -0700
>this view of the world is at the root of all wars humans have been fighting
>against life .
>Humans as other species have a certain function to fulfill to maintain
>equilibrium in the whole of it.
>One day we will know that ,by wanting to get rid of some of our partners in
>the game we are getting rid of ourselves .
>No way out .
>jean-claude

The healthy organism seems to revel in the expression of its strength in
achieving this equilibrium. The unhealthy one is out of balance and will
eventually take itself out of the gene pool, as is proper. The trick for us
as individuals is to become healthy, not to fight "illness". Whatever you
want to call it, Life Force, natural immunity, equilibrium - this is our
birthright, and one by one we need to claw our way out of the "illness"
mindset. There is probably "no way out" for most of the humans now living,
and it's very sad.

Anyway, well spoken, Jean-Claude...

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!