Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 04:17:27 -0700
> Phosphorous

>>How many people do you know eat the Recommended Dietary
Allowances of essential
> vitamin and nutrients (the answer is one in ten)? Nothing
replaces a well
> balanced diet and proper calorie intake,

Reply:

Probably every one I can see out my window; including the
severely malnourished.

>>>the Recommended Dietary Allowances of essential vitamin
and nutrients (the answer is one in ten)?

Here is a major disagreement with all I have ever read by
any writer not employed by the US gov"t.

I believe that the "Recommended Dietary Allowances of
essential
vitamin and nutrients"     is a farce.

Multiply them by ten and it will help almost every one.
Multiply some by more than ten and it will help the ill!

Regards,  Lorenzo