Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2012 15:28:07 -0500
On 02/24/2012 12:59 PM, Kenneth Anderson wrote:
> The moderator might ban religion (and politics and sex) from the list
> and keep only the diet as a subject.

I did not realize that the mention of the Hebrew name of the ship
builder would set off a religious squabble. Thought it was history.
Should have used the earlier Sumerian name, Ziu-Sudra, or, better, no
name at all.

  The problem is that evolution
> figures strongly in the paleo diet and every time evolution is
> brought up, the nonevolution religionists bring up religion and
> dominate the time, even though they appear to be a minority. It might
> be a bit more dull that way, but less emotional and more
> diet-oriented---although I don't really like the idea of banning.

I would vote for the banning of evolution, unless someone can show that
it is relevant.

William