From:
JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 19:01:40 -0500
>have actually gained but, I can't blame the diet since I cheated like a
>madman during the Holidays.

         out of curiosity,  doesn't 'cheating' make you feel sick? I mean
like physically sick.  if I eat something non-paleo, I get [choose one or
more of the following]:
nausea, headache, bloating/stomach cramps, weight gain from water retention,
face break-outs, a fast heartbeat (Binnie - this happened after I ate some
of that marinated chicken from Giant Eagle, tachycardia all afternoon- so
watch it!).

the desire to feel good outweighs the desire to eat non-paleo, for me. it's
not so much a matter of 'willpower' as it is I hate being sick.

JoAnn.