From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 01:31:44 -0800
>> Now,  you can't stop yourself seing life as a power
>> struggle ( enforce
>> ,referree)
>
>Big fish eats the littler fish, which eats the littler
>fish, which eats the littler fish......and so on.....

there is also small fishes eating big fishes
big fishes protecting small fishes etc..
this a dance of joining  not a struggle in maintening separation.

>> and yes even water can become toxic when taken in
>> excess or taken the wrong
>> way . each element in nature have its place , its
>> time , and its quantity.
>
>Put that way, it would seem that it is not the virus
>or germ that's the problem, but the *quantity* of the
>virus or germ that's the problem.....

that is clear they become a menace to the integrity of the organism when the
immune is overwelmed in its regulating task.

>> I understand that it seems chaotic anf frightning
>> that , may be , we can't
>> CONTROL what is going on .
>
>Every time you make a decision, you attempt to CONTROL
>something....

when i plant a seed in the soil ,i am proposing something . i  don't have
expectations , demands  that it will grow.
you can takes many decisions without being attach to specific outcomes

>> It is more reassuring when we can point the finger
>> to the culprit , the
>> cause of our inconfort fears and  loss of control .
>
>I point a finger at a germ as a possible (not
>necessarily absolute) contributor to disease. You
>point a finger at not living instinctively. We're both
>pointing fingers :).

i know many peoples who can be relatively disease free and eat like domestic
porks. I am glad they can do that,  i just myself can't afford to live that
way.
You don't even need to eat instinctivelly to not be diseased It is even
reinforcing more my ideas that viruses are not the problem.

>> I have
>> approached black bears as close
>> than 10 meters in the wild whithout any signs of
>> agressivity from neither it
>> or i .
>
>As have I.

welcome to the club of the inconscious!

>> I concede that a grizzly , at a certain time of the
>> year  when hungry might
>> choose to makes a meal from me . I might be even
>> glad to died that way but
>> that is an other story.
>
>I would avoid a grizzly at *any* time of the year :)

Normal you seems prudent , i am trusting !  neither you or i had to suffer
yet  from our choices,  or do you?
I have been overly prudent in my past ,now i learn to live faithfully. It is
so freeing to not be in charge all the time !

jean-claude

jean-claude