From:
Blue Rider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 21:16:41 -1000

> Big Island as well, on the rainy(and cold) side.

Ha! Me,too.  Would you be interested in a phone call or two to explain
some things about the Paleo Diet?  I read a little about it some years
ago, but obviously it didn't stick.  I'm new on the List and would like
to know what people are talking about.  I surely would appreciate it.

Mahalo
Jackie Blue
aka Blue Rider