Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:55:15 -0400
Michael Anthony wrote:

> I doubt if the Doctor will post again after getting flamed as he did. To
> question his credentials because you disagree with him is ridiculous and
> mean. If it were me I'd take my knowledge somewhere else. Why bother
> with closed minded?
>
> Michael
I apologize if I have confused the names, but I seem to recall seeing this
doctor post to other lists/newsgroups before. Not sure if this list was
one of them or not. He usually made similarly broad, at least partially
controversial statements, often ending with 'You are beautiful and I love you'
phrase. He also later started posting about offering vague health services,
first visit being free. He appeared to basically be fishing for clients
on various lists/newsgroups. The most annoying thing about him was that
he would email privately to many people on the list about whatever they
have posted, working in how his methods and techniques could help you
get rid of whatever problem he perceived you were posting about. I had
to send him fairly rude replies a few times before he quit mailing me.

Again, I apologize if I got the wrong person, but the name is either
the same or extremely similar, as is the style.

Ilya