From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2008 18:40:39 EDT

In a message dated 5/4/2008 10:11:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Have you ever met an overweight runner?  I haven't.

I live in NYC and see overweight joggers and runners all the time in Central
Park and Riverside Park.  I personally think it's dangerous and foolish for
anyone overweight to run.  I think it would be better to restrict carbs to lose
weight and simply walk for exercise.  There's a reality tv show on where
overweight people compete to see who can lose the most weight and I am amazed at
the grueling workouts they put these obese individuals through -- truly grueling
workouts. I think it's irresponsible.

favorites at AOL Food.