From:
Lisa Sporleder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 1998 20:43:13 ADT
> Oscar Meyer also has "lower sodium" bacon, I think, which just has
> less salt in it.

The Armour low-salt bacon, for some reason, also is lower in sugar.
But personally, if you have your kids eating mostly unprocessed
foods, you have already greatly reduced their salt intake.  The human
body *does* need some sodium to keep the cells healthy and in osmotic
balance.  I wouldn't worry about the salt in the bacon.