Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 06:15:39 -0400
I guess in the name of the progression of science it's good to theorize
about this or that kind of beneficial effect of nutrition. But all I know is
that after lab-testing diabetic and then going all the way paleo and losing
25 pounds in 4 months and then seeing the blood test go normal, that that's
good enough for me to believe in the efficacy of (the right kind of, i.e.,
paleo) diet in the service of a long, healthy life. In this case, I figure
paleo beat diabetes--not to mention the higher risk of early death that goes
along with it, nor the shuttering thought of looking at diabetic neuropathy
and losing fingers, toes and feet to the disease. No?

La.