From:
Mark Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 14:18:32 -0800
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Superslow doesn't make you slow.  It's an athletic
> fallacy that you have to train in bursts to develop explosive >capacity.

DeVany and Colpo both disagree with the above comment. Everything I've read on the web say superslow works primarily slow twitch muscle.  Do you have any references to show otherwise?

Here's a snipet from DeVany,

"(Superslow) does not use heavy or rapid enough moves to go up the fiber hierarchy to hit the FTb fibers. These movements cannot fire the largest motor neurons that fire the FTb fibers. There is a threshold of intensity that one must go over to recruit maximum muscle mass as well and these moves cannot possibly do that. Moreover, when you move super slow you will become super slow. Your neural circuits learn to move in the way you use them. It cannot be otherwise.".....

Mark