From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2007 16:23:19 -0400
On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 16:24 Ashley Moran wrote:

>I've tried for ages to get hold of another copy of Neaderthin.  On
>Amazon UK, I can get a used copy from an 81% seller for £11.11.  The
>next one up is £29.55, and the only new copy is £64.58(!!!)

There are 31 copies listed here:

http://tinyurl.com/32dozl

None of them cheap, but don't worry about the price. This book is essential reading for a
number of reasons. Don't compare it in terms of its price with other paperbacks. It's the
content that's important rather than the quality of the paper or the state of the binding. This
is a gem of a book and you should be happy paying a gem of a price, even if you have to
save up for it. Out of print books are priced according to demand - which is how it should be.

Keith