From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 14:39:24 -0700
Cracked feet (heels, actually). I've been getting this
condition every "shoeless" summer for about the past
10 years. During the winter, when my feet are all
bundled up in (yuck) shoes, the problem goes away.

As you may surmise, I don't particularly care for
shoes. So, when the warm weather hits, the only time
you'll catch me in shoes is when I actually *have* to
wear them (work, hiking, etc.) What I really don't
understand is this. From what I've seen and read of
HG's, I don't think many of them wear shoes. So, do
they experience this problem? And, if so, what do you
suppose they do about it?

Ideas? Suggestions?