From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 08:13:20 -0500

 >On Behalf Of ginny wilken
>Honestly, they don't look like food to me anymore.

>ginny

I hope to get there some time soon. That's how I feel most of the time but
typically when my hormones are acting up I am craving sweets although I
don't have any normally, not even fruit, or I am craving snacky salty foods.
Last night I gave in - most of the time I don't. Wish I hadn't, but it could
have been worse.

Thank you all for your feedback!!