From:
Kent Multer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 16:16:27 -0500
>Get her a copy of "Dr. Bernsteins SDiabetes Solution" from Amazon.com.
>BTW, Dr. Bernstein liked NeanderThin, but thought it was too high-carb!

I checked Amazon.com, and there are some glowing reviews from people who
had success with this book.  The Amazon page says that low-carb works for
Type I diabetes.  Before I go back to my diabetic friend, I wanted to ask:
what about Type II?  (And are there others?)  I'm not sure which type she
has; I'd hate to bother her with useless info.

Can anyone here give me a quickie explanation of the difference between the
two types, and let me know whether Bernstein's book will work for types
other than I?

Thanks again!