From:
June Kamerling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2012 22:44:16 -0800
Thanks Diane,
This is a great chart.
I'm well aware of the GMO problem and only use certified organic oils,
Still....I'm thinking I"ll try something else this year other then
canola or peanut oil and see how it works.

I'll probably try almond and coconut flour in the latkes....maybe
I'll experiment between Ghee and coconut oil too.
Would love to hear from others about the ingredients/oil you use....

--
*June Kamerling
Pilates, personal trainer, massage therapist*