From:
Chuck Spindler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 22:01:11 -0500
Hi all,

I'm in the market for a new dehydrator.  I've been using the Mr. Coffee
model for a couple of months, and now I understand that I'm probably
cooking my jerky with it, not simply drying it.

I've perused the dehydrator section on "www. paleodiet.com" and must say
that all the top-of-the-line models look pretty good.  What are the
majority of you using?  The Amer. Harvest Gardenmaster Pro and
Snackmaster Pro both look pretty good to me via pictures and
descriptions.  The Excaliber also looks interesting, but unfortunately
most of the frame links on their website weren't working (at least this
evening!) so I couldn't really learn too much about it.

I'd appreciate as many responses as possible so that I can feel
confident that I ultimately order the best unit for the money.

Thanks, Chuck