Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:35:44 -0500
On 01/09/2012 02:16 PM, Batsheva wrote:
   We have a newly opened   apothecary in
> town, and I was thinking of seeing if I could get a lugols type
> iodine that contains both iodine/iodide.

http://www.optimox.com/pics/Iodine/opt_Iodoral.htm

    I snack on raw dulse
> daily, and sprinkle kelp powder over everything, but perhaps not
> enough iodine.

There's stuff in seaweed that neutralizes what little iodine is there,
like bromine.
The Japanese eat special types hard to find elsewhere to get their iodine.

> I'm going to run the thyroid panel by my Chinese DOM, and see if she
> has a formula to help support my glandular system.

There are iodine receptors in every gland in the human body; yours are
almost certainly plugged with bromine, and maybe fluorine.
Iodine is the only known thing that removes these halogens.

I bet your Chinese DOM tells you that if you take more than the
(pathetic) rda of
iodine a wart will grow on the end of your nose, with a long hair
growing out of said wart, you ears will fall off, you'll get thyroid
cancer etc. etc.

William