From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:01:16 -0600
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:48:48 -0600, Debby Padilla-Hudson
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> The problem is that when you have abused your body for
> so long, ... you need an imbalanced diet to correct animbalanced body.
>  This is the purpose of low carb Paleo.

Ah.  Now *that* makes sense to me.  Thanks very much for that, Debby.

> I also use very tiny amounts of stevia and cinnamon in
> the raw egg drink I usually make for breakfast (3 raw
> eggs, 2tbsp coconut oil, cinnamon and stevia, hot
> water in the blender.. tastes like warm egg nog and
> very filling way to start the day).

I must say, while the ingredients are find, it doesn't sound very
appetizing.

> So thank your lucky stars that you are healthy enough
> not to need to go to such extremes.

Indeed I do.  And by eating paleo, I hope to stay that way. ;-)

> I believe that
> for healthy people, small amounts of low sugar fruit
> (most fruit has been genetically modified to make it
> much sweeter than wild fruit, which is why I say it
> should be limited) are fine.

I can definitely vouch for that.  We have a patch of wild strawberries in
the front of our house which we eat from time to time.  They are small,
and don't taste anything at all like the ones from the grocery store.  The
same goes for wild grapes, which are also plentiful here.  Wild
blackberries and raspberries taste about like you'd expect, though.

--
   Robert Kesterson