From:
June Kamerling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2013 14:55:38 -0700
Great story Lawrence,
I've always been mediocre at cooking meat....great burgers, meatloaf but
everything else
was kind of dry and overcooked. Since eating Paleo (or whatever you want to
call it)
I've learned how to make various meat dishes...I've learned what the
different cuts of meat mean...which
part of the cow/pig and how they should be cooked.
It's made cooking become a yummy pleasure, not at all complicated.
(and that salmon smoked w/ rosemary....MMMMM).

Definitely agree that learning to cook...even just a small handful of
things you like
makes a big difference.

--
*June Kamerling
Pilates, personal trainer, massage therapist*