From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:42:25 -0600
Todd> "The 'as much as you want, whenever you want' promise is a false one,
and Audette himself takes it back on page 85, where he advises limitation
of fruits.  Even with no fruits, however, there are plenty of us who either
do not lose weight or gain weight if we consume unrestricted amounts of
fatty protein.  So yes, I'd say that "as much as you want, whenever you
want" is irresponsible.  Some of us just "want" too much."

I believe that satiation is the key.  When Ray says you can eat all you
"want", he assumes that you will not continue to eat when you're full.
You've taken "want" into another realm when you've done that.