From:
David Lewandowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 14:36:13 -0700
        Justin,

   Diet is a very important part of health but is not the only component.
When looking to reestablish perfect health that we are all capable of one
must take into consideration the other 2 components of the whole health
picture: The mental/emotional and physical/musculoskeletal aspects. Looking
for drugs or diet to cure a disease is the very reason we have disease. We
don't become diseased from being born with a lack of drugs in our bodies or
poor genetics but rather from the disruption of the communication of our
nervous system which comprehends our self and our environment to allow the
maintenance of homeostasis. Disrupt this communication and you disrupt the
expression of perfect health we are capable of experiencing.

Dave