From:
Jim Walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 12:46:27 +0930
"Marilyn Harris [log in to unmask] " wrote:

> >> with some onions and your favorite herbs in the broth.  None of
> >> the references I have say anything about heat affecting CoQ10.
>
> I would re-think your cooking times and temperatures. It's possible that
> some of it on the inside can withstand somewhat high temperatures although
> probably not for too long. Anyhow, just for your information;

[snip - BIG heap of GREAT references]

Thank you! Great info.

So how safe is it to eat raw or part raw meat?

I still have my years of neo' upbringing telling me not to eat anything that is *remotely* raw. Am I *really* safe to try to eat raw (or part raw) hearts?

Jim.
ps. Its good to see from your references, that CoQ10 IS available from vegetable sources anyway.)