From:
Floris Fokkinga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:52:09 +0200
I'm not sure and have no facts or sources whatsoever, but it seems to me
that infrared doesn't do anything unnatural to food. Unlike microwaves,
infrared radiation is natural. It actually is used by normal ovens (they
also use convection, hot air to transfer heat). Infrared radiation is
nothing more then 'heat radiation'. The same 'stuff' that comes from a
radiator from central heating, a fire or even humans.

Do you know how the Infrared works? Is it a very fast heating oven?

Floris Fokkinga