From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:07:48 -0800
On Feb 23, 2007, at 7:06 AM, Adrienne Smith wrote:

> Here's a good example of scary Western medicine versus paleo
> "medicine."

I've been told by a few doctors that people just really want them to
"do something". A lot of them know that stuff isn't serious, or will
go away. What they don't understand is that their interference causes
disruption on a more internal level. You are wise not to do anything.
Especially with skin issues, any sort of suppression causes havoc
within. The skin is our largest organ, and its job is elimination,
and to be healthy we have to let it do its job. In my field of
interest, homeopathy, the historical suppression of skin disorders is
close to being original sin, the one mistake that, more than any
other, ruins the health of the individual by driving disease inward,
causing patterns that persist through generations.

I should think that the liver would taste nicer with onions, or
(gasp) bacon, too:)

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!