From:
"C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 12:08:24 +0100
Erik, there is a group alled Pangaia in Hawaii but they have a slightly
different appraoch to things.  I used to have the URL but alas, the
crash..........
We might have two oppertunities. The first is a temporary camp to meet,
learn, teach and have a good time in general.  The second which may
follow naturally could be a permanent base for some of us and others
that are not on this list.  We could teach techniques as a source of
income like they do in Hawaii.
The try-out would not have to be there perse but since the climate is
nice it might be a good idea.
If there are more enthousiasts we could form a sublist in order not to
overload this one.  Unless David thinks it belongs here and then we can
all think here together.

Christy