From:
Kathy Partridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 19:05:03 -0400
At 12:17 PM 8/19/98 EDT, you wrote:
>I feel the same way actually, and sometimes I just feel like educated the
>people I come in contact with and leaving Big Brother out of it all together
>as they don't seem that interested in really giving people the true facts.

You can't educate people who don't want to be educated. The ones that are
the most fun are the ones that demand references, then ignore them and say
"Well, I know different." Argh. Just had a run-in with one of those on a
dog list. After about 9 zillion K of debate over the subject of wolf/dog
relationships, she wants to know why I think a wolf diet is correct for my
dog. After all, wild wolves and dogs look really ratty you know (yeah, like
my dogs have to contend with harsh weather, food *shortages*, leg hold
traps, getting kicked in the head by their dinner, etc.)

End of vent. :-)

Kathy Partridge
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Artworks website: <http://www.borg.com/~atelierk/>
Atelier Golden Retrievers & Goldens Portrayed
Member GRCA, up in central New York