From:
"Dr. James Alpigini" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 18:06:41 -0400
Disclaimer:  I am not an MD

Todd Moody was able to be quite helpful with my own fat loss.  I had
seriously stalled in any efforts.  Here is part of his letter to me.
Todd,
I hope you do not mind:

"Here's another long-shot guess. Dairy fats are a source of
conjugated linoleic acid. Olive oil and fish oil are not. CLA
itself tends to cause body fat loss, and milk fat is the main
source. Beef fat would also be a source, but not, according to
what I have read, grain-fed beef. Just a guess."

Based on his guess, I added a small amount of cheese and butter into
my
morning omlette.  For me, it did the trick.

Good luck!

James at Penn State

James Alpigini, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Systems Engineering
Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies
30 E. Swedesford Rd., Malvern, Pa 19355
e-mail: [log in to unmask]  Phone: 610-648-3357 Fax: 610-889-1334