From:
Andrea Hughett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 2010 08:43:46 -0800
I gave my microwave away after reading in a fairly mainstream source that breastmilk should not be warmed in a microwave not only because of the danger of hot spots, but because some of the nutrients were destroyed.  That finished the work of convincing me, as the plethora of arguments from more questionable sources had not, mostly on a "Why take the chance, and I don't have room for it in my kitchen anyhow."

Andrea