From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2011 19:01:20 -0400
See: http://paleofood.com/

I spent a few days giving each chapter a table of contents and page
to page navigation. With the contents, I was then able to write a
program to index all recipes. I learned there were 753.

I added some recipes where I saw weaknesses in the collection. Then I
realized that I had the archives of the PaleoRecipe mailing list. It
was active from late 2000 into 2003. Its archives did not make the
transfer to the Icors Listserv in early 2006.

I was able to harvest about 150 original recipes from the list's log
files. I have merged these all in. All past the original 753 have a
New icon in the table of contents.

There are now 925 recipes. I'd like to get it up to 1000. The biggest
weakness is there are NO recipes for coconut flour in the collection!
Just one post with someone's experience using it. The flour was just
becoming available when these recipes ended. There are also very few
recipes for sweet potatoes. They were considered less paleo back
then. And slow cookers were a lot less popular back then.

I am looking for recipe submissions. They should be original or
original adaptations. They will be labeled Submitted by and your
name. They can link back to your home page or to your own cookbook.

Other areas where there could be more recipes:

turkey stuffings
appetizers
kale chips
fruit soups
pate
Sri Lankan
from Sub-Sahara cuisines

Or scroll through the tables of contents and look for openings.

Please do not post recipes to the list. Please send to me in as plain
text as possible.

Don.