Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:35:19 -0700
Hi CB,

    I am on Armout thyroid, I take 6 grains per day.  I think I should check my
basal temperature again to see if I am still a bit low.  I'll do that this
weekend.

    I do eat as much fat and carbs as I can, both of them make me a bit warmer
and fuller.  I'll try eating more fat and less carbs, but I know for certain
that I will end up feeling nauseous every time I take a bite after a week or
two.

    Thanks for your help,

    Katrina.