Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 19:52:42 -0400
YIKES!!!   Before I posted the info on the Phil Genova Family trust, I typed
it in a word processing program so I'd be sure to catch any typos.  Forgot
that that can lead to strange characters appearing in the final message.
Really, my original message was clear and had no strange Bs or #s or dashes
where quote marks, apostrophes and other marks were. Hope this comes out
right:

This one is correct:

Many of our paleo friends have asked how they can help Judy at this time.
Please be advised that Phil's employer has established a college fund for
the two surviving children, Cosmo, age 10 and Dante, age 6.  As I write
this, gifts are being deposited into the fund below from all over the United
States in honor of Phil Genova's undying commitment to helping children
learn to love and respect the magic world of water.  This fund will help
Judy give her children the college education that Philip would have desired=
.

If you have not read the article or obituary Judy posted, you may want to
visit the link now.  Phil was an exemplary man who touched so many people's
lives and garnered the respect and admiration of so many children and
adults.  If you would like to contribute to the children's future, please
make checks payable to the:  Phil Genova Family Trust

The envelope should be addressed as follows:
Phil Genova Family Trust
C/O Key Bank
320 Tompkins St. Extension
Cortland, NY  13045

All contributions will be greatly appreciated.

In awe and appreciation for this day and all the wonderful gifts that come
Judy's way--- (and momentarily frustrated with my Macintosh, but still
grateful for that too!)

Rachel Matesz