From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 07:00:33 -0500
The AICR Report actually does in fact recommend Vitamin D although it is not emphasized as much as it sould have been IMO. However the thesis of these two reports has been of prevention of cancer through food consumption.

http://www.aicr.org/site/PageServer?pagename=dc_recs_08_no_supplements

"Older people should consider taking a vitamin D supplement, as should: people who rarely go outdoors; people who cover up all their skin when outdoors; those who don't eat meat or oily fish. "

Marilyn