From:
Jack Oughton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2009 12:48:56 +0000
Hello all

Been on the list for a while, first post here.

Used to live by myself but due to financial considerations moved back in
with parents. Finding it a bit hard to do the caveman thing [basic paleo
with occasional lentils] and I woke up one day and realised that my
compliance with the 'norm' around the house has result in some severe
fatassery [oh the shame!].

So I'm thinking of getting back into my old routine, but find it a little
hard to disassociate with the completely unsympathetic [quite the opposite]
people and environment?

I'm sure some of you guys have pulled this off?

Any advice? :)

Jack