From:
Philip Thrift <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 10:59:14 -0400
On Thu, 6 Jul 2000 21:19:46 -0400, Wally Ballou <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
>I haven't studied astrology, or divination of the future through the
>reading of tea leaves or chicken entrails, but I'm quite confident that
>they are utter garbage.  Feng Shui has a similar smell, and I trust my
>nose...

Since becoming paleo-natural, I've also incorporated meditation
and breathing practice -- call it Zen if you want. And also
almost as a corollary, have simplified my interior decor, at least
in a way that seems harmonious for me. If Feng Shui books
can give you some ideas about that, that's good; and you can do it
without believing in anything at all.

Philip Thrift
Paleofitness: a guide for the paleo-natural bodybuilder
http://pthrift.homepage.com/paleofitness.html