From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 15:35:49 +0100
Last night on the television premiere of a new hospital drama
(Gideon's
Crossing), one protagonist mentions Neanderthin: he says he looks at
the
best-seller list in the newspapers to determine good investments,
pointing
out that 4 of the top five books are diet books, "Neanderthin, Protein
Power...." and that he had made a huge profit buying into cattle
futures as
folks turn back to meat eating. No judgment was offered one way or
another,
just the mention. Cool, though. We are getting into the mainstream
with
free advertising.

The other day I told my GP that in ten years we'd all be eating the
way I
am, and that I was just, as usual, ahead of my time. He didn't offer
judgment either.

ginny and Tomo

All stunts performed without a net!