From:
MichaelAnthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 00:24:21 -0400
I was on it 3 years and I ate olive oil, the fat of chicken, pork beef etc.
and some hard cheese. My starting weight was 327, my weight now 175 to 180.
It is quite an adjustment both mentally and physically. I have changed from
a compulsive overeater to a person who can take food or leave it. Other
things, not food, are more important to me. If your interested in trying it
I have more to share.

Michael